Save Energy, Money, and Attain Total Comfort
Aprilaire’s parent company, Research Products Corporation, has a long history of helping families improve their comfort and health by controlling their indoor air quality (IAQ). In 1938, the company began designing, manufacturing, and distributing products that improve the air inside homes and businesses. They introduced the first truly effective whole-home humidifier in 1954.
Aprilaire partners with industry-leading contractors recommending and installing the perfect solutions for your home and family. As an Aprilaire dealer, Black Lion Heating & Air Conditioning is an expert in delivering IAQ solutions to create a healthier and more comfortable home.
Installed directly to your home’s central heating and cooling system, a whole-home humidifier provides whole-home comfort—unlike portable units that only address certain rooms.
Too much humidity can be as much of a problem as too little humidity. Unlike portable units, a whole-home humidifier continually monitors relative humidity levels and then delivers the perfect amount of moisture to the air throughout your entire home.
Aprilaire offers both evaporative and steam humidifiers that introduce humidity into your home’s air in the form of water vapor, which prevents minerals from entering the air in your home and potentially into your lungs.
Aprilaire Model 600 Humidifier
The Aprilaire Model 600 Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. The Model 600 uses the furnace blower to move air through a Water Panel® and is one of the best-performing bypass humidifiers on the market.
- Delivers optimum levels of humidity control with the Automatic Digital Humidifier Control. You never have to monitor your settings or wait until you feel uncomfortable
- Provides vital service, temperature and relative humidity indicators in manual mode as well
- Performs quietly with simple annual maintenance
- Incorporates easy right or left discharge change-over
As a large-capacity unit, the Model 600:
- Features a built-in bypass damper, which means fewer parts to install
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture than competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.70 gallons per hour
- Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to 4,000 square feet in size